Ramen Flash Ramen Flash

I'm impressed!

Very nice, I like your style very much. Dr. Wasabi made a very good character in this flash. What enticed me even more was the fact that I was eating ramen at the time I watched this. :3

Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2 Nameless 6 Vol.3 Part 1/2

I love this series!

Part 2 is out by the way and it was awesome! I love the preloader picture and the animation was smooth. Overall, it was gold! (i'm talking about both parts)
Keep up the good work! :3

Ruined Ruined

Awesome!!

That was great! Y'know I would laugh so hard if the treasure chest was one of those boxes where you just had to push on both sides and it would open. Anyways, love the series and keep up the good work! :3

Cat Face 7 Cat Face 7

Ahh Cat Face...

This is one of the best flash series on NG. I have more good things to say than i have review space. Great humor, more of the dry humor as opposed to pure slapstick, I like that. And Cat Face himself is to die for.

And if you all wanna see more Cat Face... Go to Weebl's fucking website!!!
He is up to like Cat face 13 now so go there!

Go Pheck a Goose Go Pheck a Goose

OMG pure win

Was that Hogan's Heroes music? I thinks it was!!!

Anyways good flash (actually it kinda sucked) BUT... it gave me Some lulz, and that's what counts. :3

Keep up the *cough* good work!

MEOW !!! MEOW !!!

OMG so cute and awesome

The song is pure genius! If you would turn this into an Audio submission (minus the end lol) I'd fav that too! Keep up the good work!

P.S. this totally deserves a catface :3

Dark-ChiCKeN responds:

Cool .. tks bro!

A Tournament for a Bride A Tournament for a Bride

good flash

very nice, love the style i look foreward to more of these in the future!

Y'know i'm kind of surprised Solid Snake didnt jump in and sweep the girl off her feet. i dunno it seems like something he'd do

The Assumption Song The Assumption Song

i memorized this song

great song and animation! funny easter eggs too. and yeah, it got put on youtube >:(

first madness!!! first madness!!!

Good first Alex

Good Job.
Jesus peoples its his FIRST madness cant u assholes read?

Best present ever Best present ever

woah

that was incredible!!! A SEQUAL WOULD BE PERFECT!!! you have talent that every animator strives for. it would be really cool if you made one thats longer! keep it up!